Telephone: +65 9248 2262
Prashaanth is a corporate associate and his primary areas of practice include mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, employment and regulatory. He also has experience in advising clients in complex cross-border corporate reorganisation exercises and on data protection compliance, having previously worked in an in-house data protection team where he worked on the implementation of measures to comply with international data protection legislation.
His notable transactions / matters include:
- M&A – Assisted a company listed on the Tokyo stock exchange with its acquisition of a Singapore company.
- M&A – Assisted a prominent joint venture company with the conduct of due diligence on a high security storage facility.
- Capital Markets – Acted for Credit Bureau Asia Limited in its initial public offering on the SGX-ST Mainboard.
- Employment – Advised a digital services group with a network of more than 140 countries and an investment bank on employment matters such as hiring, termination and employee compensation.
- Regulatory – Assisted in preparing an investigatory report on a company listed on the SGX-ST Mainboard.